Our commitment to you
As professionals and members of American Disc Jockey Association, we adhere to the Association guidelines as our commitment to you, our client.
|WE WILL:||WE WILL NOT:|
- Be courteous and respectful
- Tell the Truth
- Return your phone calls in a timely manner
- Be fair and competitive in our pricing
- Listen to your needs
- Setup early for the event
- Dress appropriately
- Play your selection of music
- Assist in anyway to make your event successful
- Do our very best for you
- Be ENTHUSIASTIC and have FUN!!
- Act in a manner unbecoming a professional
- Use offensive language
- Drink alcohol or smoke
- Perform in the presence of illegal drugs
- Use Music stolen off the Internet
- Play any music that contains foul language, is sexually offensive or demeaning
- Offend you or your guests
- Switch to another DJ prior to the event, without your permission
- Have an unpleasant attitude
Apart from our commitment to the above ADJA guidelines, as professional we are also committed to living by the ADJA code of Professional Conduct.