These are the ten questions to ask your DJ. If he cannot aswer them satisfactorily, he may not be the best DJ you can hire.
1. Have you committed yourself to follow the ADJA Code of Professional Conduct?
Yes. As professional members of ADJA, we are committed to the Association's Code of Professional Conduct.
2. Are you insured? Can you supply me with proof of liability?
Yes. We carry liability insurance of up to $1million and can show you the proof.
3. Will you be willing to play requests and discuss music ahead of time?
Yes. We pride ourselves in our vast music catalog. We are willing to play requests and discuss the music ahead of time. Your guests can also participate in the music selection through our website or by text messaging during the event.
4. Do you use Professional Equipment?
Yes. As professional audio engineers, our gear is perhaps one of the best in our area of service. Our audio production is clean, clear and crisp.
5. Do you provide backup equipment at my event?
Yes. Our backup equipment is of the same high quality as our primary system.
6. Does the Disc Jockey know the proper etiquette for your type of party?
Yes. We have performed at thousands of events in the United States and in Nigeria and know the etiquette of various types of events.
7. How much time do you allow for set-up?
We finish our set-up at least 30 minutes before the event starts.
8. Do you provide a written contract?
Yes. We provide you a signed contract once your booking is confirmed.
9. Will you be suitably dressed for our occasion?
Yes. We allow you, the client, to specify the type of DJ attire you require.
10. Do you belong to a professional organization or trade group?
Yes. We are members of American Disc Jockey Association.
Phone: (623) 826-0406
Mail: 8369 W Vogel Ave, Peoria AZ 85345